- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Stimulus Money: Funding Opportunities Nonprofits Need to Know Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, commonly known as the stimulus package, provides for new spending and tax cuts totaling $787.2 billion. All types of nonprofit organizations have an opportunity to apply for and receive stimulus funds. Don't miss out on this one time opportunity! Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What ARRA dollars are available to you and how to get them
- Tips for accessing stimulus funds for your organization
- The federal & state interchange - where does your funding come from?
- Monitoring and reporting requirements - the strings that go with the dollars
- Related legislation that provides further opportunity for nonprofit funding
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on how nonprofit organizations of every size and mission should act now to access ARRA stimulus funds.
- ARRA Fund-amentals: What Nonprofits Need to Know
- What goals are the ARRA and related legislation seeking to achieve?
- What are the best sources of information and help on stimulus programs?
- Common eligibility criteria - do you qualify for ARRA funds?
- ARRA & Other Funding Opportunities for Nonprofits - Where is the Money?
- What funds are allocated federally and which locally?
- Specific tips for nonprofits to access stimulus funds
- Understanding Serve America Act & the federal appropriations bills
- Keys to staying informed for additional funding
- Compliance Under ARRA: Tips to Manage Your New Federal Funding
- Monitoring & Reporting requirements: when, how & what is required?
- Internal Audit Plans for ARRA funds - ensure transparency & accuracy
Limitations for spending ARRA money - what you can & can not do
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific ARRA questions answered.
Tom Triplett is a Principal Consultant with Fieldstone Alliance, a national nonprofit organization that seeks to build the capacity of the nonprofit sector through consulting, publishing, training, and research and demonstration projects.
- In his work at FA, Tom focuses on the financial restructuring of nonprofits and social sector systems with an emphasis on revenue streams. He also consults on strategy development and business planning.
- Tom teaches nonprofit finance at the College of Business of the University of St. Thomas and serves on several nonprofit boards including the national Social Enterprise Alliance.
- Prior to his current roles, Tom was CEO of several nonprofits including president of a small college. Prior to his nonprofit work he was active in Minnesota state government serving as Commissioner of three different state agencies (Finance, Revenue and Planning) and Deputy Counsel to the state Attorney General. Earlier in his career he practiced law with two of the Twin Cities' largest law firms and was counsel to the Minnesota State Senate.
- He is a graduate of Grinnell College and the Duke University School of Law.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.