- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
IDEA & RTI Standards: Meet the Federal Outcome Indicators Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today more then ever schools are being held more accountable by the federal government under IDEA and RTI standards. The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) has identified a number of outcome indicators to focus their measurements. Will your school meet the standards, and what is exactly being measured? How can you properly identify a special needs child and is your discipline strategy appropriate? Join us of a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- 20 most measured Federal Outcome Indicators: Keys to comply
- How to meet the standards- Your school's accountability
- Disciplinary Actions- What you Can and Cannot do
- Special Learning Disabilities (SLD)- What you need to know
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to stay compliant under IDEA & RTI standards.
- Outcome Indicators- How Will Your School Measure Up?
- What indicators are being measured & how
- IDEA & RTI: How to meet OSEP's standards
- Understand the implications for state & local districts
- IDEA & RTI- Applications in Special Education Programs
- Eliminate the confusion in identifying students with learning disabilities
- Identification of SLD using RTI
- Academic struggles- what to look for and proven solutions
- Discipline Options- Clearing Up Major Questions
- How to handle sever behavioral challenges
- Time outs to Restraints- What's acceptable in situations
- Short term vs. long term removals- what you should know
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your IDEA & RTI questions.
Dan Reschly, Ph.D. Professor of Education and Psychology in Peabody College, Vanderbilt University where he is Chair of the #1 ranked Department of Special Education in the U.S.
- He is widely recognized as an expert in Response to Intervention who regularly writes and presents on the topic of RTI and delivers continuing education workshops in 46 states.
- He has received three NASP Distinguished Service Awards, the NASP Lifetime Achievement Award, and the Stroud Award.
- In 1999 he was listed in the top 5 among school psychologists in career service contributions and in 2004 he was identified as the most widely cited author in school psychology books and journals over 2002-2004.
- From 1975 to 1998 Reschly directed the Iowa State University School Psychology Program where he achieved the rank of Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Education.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.