- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Partnering With Your Supervisor: Increase Productivity and Credibility
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Does your boss expect you to be a mind reader? Although that may be impossible, by partnering with your supervisor you can successfully anticipate your boss's challenges, problems, and concerns while increasing your professional value and advancing your career. Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where for one price you and any number of your co-workers can discover:
- Move ahead in your career by proactively managing expectations
- How to take the initiative that makes a real impression with your boss
- Problem-solving secrets that separate good assistants for great assistants
- Anticipate needs and deliver above and beyond expectation
By partnering with your boss, you can shape the quality of supervision you receive, develop your career, and be rightfully recognized and rewarded as an outstanding performer. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference designed to help assistants explore strategies to face the unique challenges involved in becoming a key factor in your organization's success.
- Becoming Invaluable to Your Supervisor
- Master techniques for prioritizing, planning, and decision making
- Proactively manage tasks that impact on your boss's productivity
Play a pivotal role in success: Go from "working for" to "working with"
- Consistently Anticipate Your Manager's Needs
- Identify your manager's work style to build a better working relationship
- Best ways to communicate with multiple bosses
- Gain the respect you deserve within your organization
- Working In Your Boss's World
- Get more out of your work by partnering with your boss
- Establish trust, credibility, and authority to strengthen your relationship
Step up and confidently represent your boss when called upon
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific questions answered by an expert!
Brenda Bailey-Hughes, co-owner of Team Performance Consulting, works with a variety of businesses and higher education institutions on organizational communication and employee performance issues.
- Ms. Bailey-Hughes is on the faculty of the nationally ranked Kelley School of
Business at Indiana University where she teaches Business Communication.
Brenda is the author of Administrative Assistant. She regularly presents at conferences and workshops on over 50 different topics. Her clients include the International Association of Administrative Professionals, the Central Association of College and University Business Officers, Cardinal Health Organization, Ball State University, First Merchants Corporation, and the City of Indianapolis.
- She has a Master of Art's degree in Organizational Communication and Professional Development.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.