- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Cold Calling Success: Keys to Increasing Sales Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
When Cold Calling is done well - it can be the most successful way to gain new clients and secure more business. How can you and your sales team overcome the many challenges of cold calling and ensure sales success? Join us for a 60 minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What You Need to Say in the first 15 seconds of the call
- Fatal Cold Calling Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Overcome "I'm not Interested"
- Fool Proof Cold Calling Scripts for any sales call
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with they tools they need to boost sales and revenue with cold calling.
- Cold Calling Game Plan that Will Boost Results
- How to plan your call so it's tailored to each buyer
- Opening Statements that will keep your prospect from hanging up
- Ways to over come Cold Call reluctance
- Ways to Keep Your Prospects Attention
- Writing Cold Calling Scripts that is made to close deals
- Strategies to engage your prospect during the call
- Tips for handling up front objections like "I'm busy"
- Resolving Objections and Closing the Deal
- How to handle any prospect's objection and get back to your script
- Discover the biggest cold calling mistake and how to avoid them
Ways to move the sale along for a close-or set up follow up calls
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your Cold Calling questions.
Colleen Stanley- is president of SalesLeadership, Inc. She frequently speaks on selling value and overcoming price objections. She is a monthly columnist for national Business Journals, co-author of "Motivational Selling" and author of "Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield".
- Colleen is a popular speaker for Vistage International, Women's Leadership Exchange and was the featured speaker on sales for the 2006 New York Times Small Business Summit.
- Colleen is on the board of directors for The Tennyson Center for Children, Association for Corporate Growth and National Speakers Association.
- Colleen was vice president of sales and marketing for Varsity Spirit Corporation. During her 10 years at Varsity, sales increased from 8M to 90M. Varsity was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the 200 fastest growing companies in the United States in 1994 and 1995.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.