- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Form 5500: Mandatory Electronic Filing Rules You need to Know
Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
New rules for Form 5500 and Schedule C reporting are significant, and non-compliance can result in severe penalties. Effective January 1, e-filing (EFAST2) will be mandatory. Are you fully prepared to meet these new Form 5500 and Schedule C reporting obligations? Join us for this 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- What are the new Form 5500 requirements for 2009 and beyond?
- Keys to Mastering the New E-filing (EFAST2) Procedures and Rules
- How to comply with the new Schedule C reporting requirements
- Reporting rules for delinquent participant contribution
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with the latest information on the changes to Form 5500 and the Schedule C reporting requirements.
- Form 5500 Nuts & Bolts: Keys To Complying With The New Rules
- Filing requirements for retirement and welfare plans?
- New Schedules for Multi-employer & Single Employer Plans
- What you need to know about Simplified Form 5500-SF
- New Schedule C & EFAST2 Requirements
- Advisors & signature authority: Critical changes you can't afford to miss
- New Schedule C reporting requirements: What to report & when?
- Who needs to register with EFAST2 - You may be surprised
- How To Effectively Deal with Non-Compliance
- When do plans get automatic filing extensions - and are you eligible?
- How to take full advantage of the Delinquent Filer Voluntary Correction Program
- How to report delinquent participant contributions & minimize sanctions
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific Form 5500 questions answered
John A. Reade, Jr., a partner in the Duane Morris LLP Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation practice group, is recognized as an authority in the area of employee benefits.
- Mr. Reade's background includes: counseling and representing clients in the area of employee benefits, including executive compensation and severance agreements, qualified and nonqualified plans, health and welfare plans, ERISA litigation, employee benefits issues in corporate transactions, fiduciary related issues involving prohibited transactions and qualified plan advice and representation of clients before the DOL, IRS and PBGC.
- John speaks frequently across the country on developments in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- Mr. Reade is a magna cum laude graduate of Syracuse University College of Law, where he was a member of the Syracuse University Law Review, and a magna cum laude graduate of Syracuse University.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.