- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Stress-Free Year-End for Payroll: Eliminate Costly W2 & 941 Errors Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Proper planning and execution are the keys to an error-free year-end in payroll. Don't get tripped up by the latest changes that will cost you time and costly fines. Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Reducing stress with time-saving shortcuts for W-2 reporting
- Review of EFW-2 record changes for tax year 2009
- Changes to fringe benefit limitations and federal per diem allowances
- Best practices for reconciliation of Form W-2 to Form 941
Reduce the risk of non-compliance with this practical 60-minute webinar that will provide valuable advice to help navigate the complex issues that impact your year-end and year-beginning payroll. Join renowned payroll expert Vicki M. Lambert, CPP for a look at the essential information needed for a smooth processing season.
- Reduce Your Headaches: Knowing the Changes for Proper Reporting
- Restrictions on "magnetic media" for SSA vs. state submission
- Benefits and risks of electronically delivering W-2s to employees
- Updates on reporting changes for the social security wage base
- W -2: Improving Processes, Saving Time, Meeting Deadlines
- Best practices for gathering, calculating and reconciling W-2 data
- When to file a Form W-2c instead of correcting the W-2
- Properly handling duplicate requests and fees associated with Form W-2
- Compliance Issues: Bulletproof Yourself from the IRS
- Minimum wage increases and the effects on garnishments
- State regulatory changes affecting payroll including SUI wage bases
- Update on minimum wage increases that affect reporting
- Latest on reporting awards, moving expenses and personal use of company cars
- Question-and-Answer Session - Hear real-world issues addressed!
Vicki M. Lambert, CPP, Certified Payroll Manager is President and Academic Director of Vicki M. Lambert, LLC a firm specializing in payroll education and training. Ms. Lambert has a Bachelor's degree, Magna Cum Laude in Business Administration and is a Certified Payroll Professional with more than 30 years of multi-state payroll experience.
- Ms. Lambert has lectured extensively throughout the United States on payroll administration and compliance issues for clients including ADP, CCH Incorporated, Ceridian Employer Services, Fox Studios, County of Riverside, Sun Microsystems and others.
- Ms. Lambert has authored, co-authored or edited numerous payroll publications, newsletters and articles including Payroll: A Guide to Running an Efficient Department.
Ms. Lambert is also the host of "The Payroll Hour" a radio program that explores and highlights the importance and vitality of the payroll function within the realms of business, government entities, and peoples everyday lives. The program is broadcast on Vegas All Net Radio originating from Las Vegas, Nevada and can be accessed worldwide on the Internet at klav1230am.com.
This program is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
Program Level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: No prerequisites
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.