- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Drive More Traffic to Your Website: Strategies for Nonprofit Success Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Getting the attention of your prospects and donors with an effective, well planned website is critical to boost donations. What techniques can you employ to maximize your fundraising results from your website? Join us for a 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Critical optimization techniques to drive more traffic to your site
- Specific strategies to get the attention of your online users
Tips to design an effective website to boost donations & other forms of support
- Lessons learned: Case studies you can apply to your website today
In this practical, 60-minute audio conference, our expert presenter will provide you and your colleagues with key strategies to promote donor involvement support and boost donations for your cause with an effective, innovative website.
- Increasing Site Traffic - Success Secrets Nonprofits Need to Know
- Search Engine Optimization techniques to increase your site traffic
- Keys to establishing performance measures for your website
- Other effective techniques to boost website traffic & increase donations
- Building Effective Content - Attract the Attention of Prospects & Donors
- Tips to write content that attracts interest & promotes your cause
- How to effectively use video and images on your website
- Strategies to use blogs to generate donor involvement
- Maximizing Your Donations with the Power of the Web
- Vital tips to drive more traffic to your site
- 7 key components of a highly effective website that gets results
- Specific changes to make to your site to increase donations
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific nonprofit questions answered
Allan Pressel is founder and CEO of CharityFinders (www.CharityFinders.com), which helps nonprofits use the Internet to further their mission. CharityFinders' main product is NonprofitSite123 - a tool that enables any nonprofit to build its own world-class website quickly - at a low cost, with no training required. CharityFinders also offers Internet strategy consulting services and custom web development to nonprofits.
- Allan was named as one of the world's leading e-philanthropy experts by the ePhilanthropy Foundation. He was given the Volunteer Service Award by President George W. Bush.
- Previously, Allan was a co-founder of i-Cube, which had a highly successful IPO in June, 1998, and was later acquired by Razorfish.
- Prior to founding i-Cube, Allan was a technology strategy consultant at Arthur Anderson and First Consulting Group.
- Allan has conducted hundreds of public speaking engagements. Allan currently presents primarily to nonprofit organizations and groups, most often on Internet Strategy for Nonprofits and related topics.
- He has been a keynote speaker at numerous regional and national nonprofit conferences.
- Allan holds a M.B.A from UCLA's Anderson School of Management, and a B.A. from Brandeis University, and attended the London School of Economics and London Business School.
Full participation in this program is applicable for 1 points in Category 1.B - Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.