- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
School Wellness Programs: Strategies to Meet Today’s U.S. Standards Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Today's school districts are under tremendous pressure to develop wellness programs that go above and beyond Phys Ed. classes & healthy cafeteria choices. How can you effectively evaluate your school's wellness policy and ensure that your program meets today's U.S. standards? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your colleagues will discover:
- The School Wellness Policy Checklist: Assessment Tools & Strategies
- Creating & maintaining an effective wellness council for your school
- Tips to overcome the financial obstacles of wellness implementation
- Federal programs & tools available to help promote school wellness
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with effective, low-cost strategies to evaluate and improve your school's wellness policies & programs.
- U.S. School Wellness Standards: Key Elements Your Policy Should Include
- The cafeteria & beyond- Nutrition Guidelines you must follow
- Methods to evaluate the success of your wellness programs
What are the requirements for parent & community involvement?
- Tools to Effectively Evaluate Your Wellness Programs & Policies
- Applying the checklist- Guidelines to assess wellness at your school
- Wellness Councils- Partnering with key players in your community
- How to evaluate data to develop new strategies & modify existing ones
- How to Balance Wellness & Academics - Focusing on the "Whole Child"
- Tips to communicate the importance of wellness at home to parents
- How to add physical activity without adding more Phys Ed classes
Cost-effective solutions to support wellness without cutting academics
- Live question and answer session - Have your real world School Wellness questions answered by our expert speaker.
Richard A. Abramson is the Superintendent of Schools for Regional School Unit #38 in Readfield, Maine and the former Executive Director for the Kennebec Valley YMCA where his passion for wellness was cultivated.
- Rich has served on the panel for the Action for Healthy Kids in D.C. and as the Commissioner of Education's School Health Leadership Network. He has worked closely with the Alliance for a Healthier Generation and currently serves as the superintendent representative to the Schools Advisory Group of the Dannon Institute.
- Rich has written several nationally published articles on school wellness and has served as a panel expert on webinars through District Administration.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.