- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Employment Law Update 2010: What HR Needs to Know Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
2010 is upon us. How up-to-date are your workplace policies with the slew of employment law changes that happened over the last year? In just 60 minutes, a leading employment law attorney will cover the most critical employment law updates you need to keep your workplace compliant and out of the courtroom. You'll discover:
- Keys to GINA compliance: ADA, HIPAA, COBRA & Workers' Comp
Must-know strategies to avoid FLSA penalties & back pay lawsuits
How to keep your workplace compliant with new ADA changes
Most recent FMLA changes: What HR needs to know
This practical, 60-minute webinar led by a leading employment law attorney will provide you with the most recent & critical employment law updates to assure workplace compliance & avoid costly litigation.
- Reg Updates You Need To Stay Compliant
- Must-know guidance to get your workplace GINA compliant
- Who is considered disabled under "the new ADA"
- FMLA update: What has changed? What can stay the same?
- Employment Law Decisions That Change the HR Landscape
- U.S. Supreme Court employment law decisions HR needs to know
- Critical guidance on new definitions of "retaliation" & "discrimination"
- Same-sex marriage & sexual orientation: Latest developments for HR
- How HR Can Navigate the New Legal Environment in 2010
- Facebook, Twitter & employee privacy: Critical guidance for HR
- Must-know FLSA strategies to avoid costly lawsuits
- Family responsibility discrimination: Is your workplace flexible enough?
Lilly Ledbetter Act: What is considered pay discrimination NOW?
- Live Question & Answer Session
Stacie Caraway is Of Counsel with Miller & Martin PLLC.
- Ms. Caraway concentrates her practice in the areas of labor and employment law. Ms. Caraway is currently part of a regional civil litigation team which advises national franchises and other companies concerning general employment and labor law issues.
- She also develops, reviews, and updates human resource policies, supporting contracts and materials; and represents these companies in all local, state and federal legal proceedings including EEOC and state human rights commission investigations, mediations and lawsuits throughout the United States.
- She is a frequent speaker on labor and employment issues. Ms. Caraway received her B.A., summa cum laude, at the University of Tennessee and her J.D., with Honors, at the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
This program has been approved for 1 recertification credit hour toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HRCI homepage at www.hrci.org.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.