- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Project Management for Top Assistants: Reduce Stress, Increase Success
Audio Conference Recording Price:
199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Managing projects is a great way to get exposure and advance your career- but how do you gain the skills to successfully do that and maintain your current responsibilities? Join us for a 60-minute audio conference that will give you a crash course in project management and all the tips, tricks and techniques to manage a successful project, while wowing your boss's socks off. You will learn how to:
- Shine on the project- while still excelling at your full-time job
- Accurately estimate project tasks & produce memorable deliverables
- Anticipate and overcome changes and setbacks that kill a project
- Use opportunity for leadership to create chances for advancement
This practical 60-minute, audio conference is designed to give busy administrative professionals a crash course in project management and the essential tools needed to act as a successful project manager, while managing your regular responsibilities.
- Help! I'm not a Project Manager: PM Basics for Top Admin. Professionals
- Keys to setting a clear time line and producing impressive results
- Define the project scope & understand exactly what needs to be done
- Anticipate & overcome changes and setbacks that destroy the project
- Project Management Problems & Solutions: Stop the Project From Failing
- How to mark expectations and meet deadlines
- What to do when others won't cooperate
- What you can do to ensure co-workers do their part & meet deadlines
- Getting the Job Done When You Are Not in Charge
- How to exert authority and without stepping on toes
- Identify and use all your resources from start to finish
- Improve team communication to get your job done
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific project management questions answered.
Gina Maddox specializes in helping ambitious professionals and community leaders develop and enhance their communication, leadership and creative thinking skills. Her high-energy, sometimes outrageous presentations are packed with the kind of savvy information, techniques and strategies that only come from first-hand experience.
- Gina Maddox is a speaker at over fifty events each year across the U.S. She teaches an Administrative Professionals Certificate Program for the Navy Personnel Command, and a Leadership Certificate Program for the VA Hospital System.
- She is the author of The Working Woman's Rant & Rave Guidebook: Audacious Advice For Handling Everyday Workplace Challenges That Make You Want To Scream (Orange Cat Press, Spring 2010).
- Gina is a former District Governor for Toastmasters International, and a past President of the American Business Women's Association, Pensacola, FL. She serves on the Board of Directors for Catholic Charities of NW Florida, and is a member of the advisory board for the HIV Care Center of NW Florida.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. If you should have any concerns, comments, or refund requests with this conference, please contact our customer service representatives at 800-964-6033. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.