- Audio Conference DVD's and CD's:
Preventing & Responding to Cyberbullying: What Educators Can & Canít Do Audio Conference Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
The misuse of technologies like Facebook, blogs, and cell phones can have serious consequences for your students and your school. In order to deal with cyberbullying and technology misconduct it is critical to understand what students are doing, where they're doing it, how they're doing it, and the legal ramifications of their conduct. Join us for a 60-minute audio conference where you and your staff will discover how to:
- Implement a plan to prevent & address Cyberbullying at your school
- Effectively investigate & intervene in Cyberbullying situations
- Legally discipline technology misconduct- what works, what doesn't
- Effectively communicate with parents about dangerous online activities
This practical 60-minute, audio conference will provide you and your colleagues with an action plan to effectively & legally prevent and respond to cyberbullying at your school.
- Cyberbullying, Cyber Threats, & More: How Students Use & Abuse Technology
- Dealing with inappropriate & offensive student-created websites
- Cell phone Issues- Do's & don'ts for addressing texting & "sexting"
- How to address Facebook posts targeting teachers & administrators
- Disciplining Technology Misconduct- Legal Do's & Don'ts for Educators
- First Amendment free speech considerations: What you need to know
- Guidelines for investigating student behavior under the 4th amendment
- What are your legal obligations if cyberbullying occurs off-campus?
- Strategies to Prevent & Respond to Cyberbullying in Your School
- Warning signs of cyberbullying- what educators should be aware of
- Do's & don'ts for involving parents in cyberbullying incidents
- Ways to educate students about cyberbullying risks & consequences
- Live question and answer session - Have your specific cyberbullying & technology misconduct questions answered by our expert speaker
Nancy Willard is the director of the Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use, a center that provides guidance for educators on youth risk online issues.
- She taught "at risk" children, practiced computer law, and was an educational technology consultant before focusing her professional attention on issues of youth risk online and effective management of student Internet use.
- Nancy's book, Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge of Online Social Aggression, Threats, and Distress (2007 Research Press), provides educators and other professionals with insight into the concerns of cyberbullying, plus guidance on how schools can implement a comprehensive plan to address cyberbullying
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.