- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Think Before You Click: Outstanding Customer Service E-Mail Skills Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Customers are demanding service through email. When handled effectively, email is a great tool that can deliver outstanding service, while saving on time, and money. Join us for 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- Specific examples on how industry leaders provide great email service
- How to enhance your customer service experience through email
- Keys to making your service emails more personable & less scripted
- The most common pitfalls of email customer service & what to avoid
This practical 60-minute, webinar will help you and your colleagues to effectively use email as another form to connect with customer, enhance their service experience and to provide service that they will value.
- Techniques for Communicating Effectively through Email Customer Service
- How to make your emails less automated & more personalized
- Superior tips for building a rapport with your customers via email
How to draft emails that do more than just answer customer questions
- Transition Your Team to Deliver Efficient Service on the Web & Beyond
- Keys to respond quickly to customer concerns & complaints
- Tips to minimize email sends & answer all the customers questions
- How to empathize with the problem that your customer has experienced
- The Do's & Don'ts of Delivering Superior Email Customer Service
- Top 3 things that customers hate & that cost companies customers
- How to know when to break the email thread & just pick up the phone
- Never send an email that you wouldn't want posted on blogs & reviews
- Live Question & Answer Session - Have your specific email service questions answered from our expert speaker.
Myra Golden is a highly sought-after speaker and one of America's most recognized experts on customer service. She has become internationally renowned for her energizing delivery of hard-hitting advice that leads to dramatic and immediate changes in attitudes and behavior.
- As an author, online columnist, video producer, and motivational speaker, Myra has been called "the powerhouse driving customer service improvement within many of the world's best-known brands."
- Myra has designed and produced customer service programs for such clients as Verizon Business, McDonald's, Coca-Cola, National Car Rental, Michelin Tires, and Frito-Lay.
- Over 90% of the organizations using Myra's system realize measurable
improvements in customer retention rates, customer satisfaction levels, and
document drastic reductions in the amount of money it takes to resolve
- Myra is the former global head of Consumer Affairs for Thrifty Rent-A-Car
system, where she led a strategic team that regained the goodwill of unhappy customers and she worked with the company's loyalty program to create value for the most frequent customers.
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.