- Webinar DVD's and CD's:
Handling ADD/ADHD in the Classroom: What Educators Should Know Webinar Recording Price: 199.00 (U.S. Dollars)
Most educators spend too much time patrolling, reminding and corralling the same few students in their class. Students with ADD & ADHD have significantly more behavioral and academic issues than their peers. It doesn't have to be this way. Join us for a 60 minute conference where you and your colleagues will discover how to:
- Create behavioral plans that will eliminate the daily disruptions
- Appropriately teach and discipline students with ADD and ADHD
- Ensure your best students are not suffering
- Best assist your students with ADD or ADHD
This practical 60-minute, webinar will provide you and your colleagues with the tools they need to effectively manage their classroom and help their students dealing with ADD & ADHD excel academically.
- Teaching Students with ADD or ADHD: What You Should Know
- Strategies to structure the learning environment
- Understand the effects ADD/ADHD have on learning
- Discover the characteristics of students with attention disorders
- What ADD & ADHD Means for Your Classroom: Tips for Educators Today
- Become familiar with ADD/ADHD medication and their side effects
- How to effectively implement a 4 to 1 rule and why you need it
- Ways to utilize existing resources to support you and your students
- Management Techniques for Educators: Getting a Handle on ADD/ADHD
- Secrets of classroom and accommodations for students with ADD/ADHD
- Ways to effectively communicate with parents, counselors and other staff
- Tips & Tricks to lessen daily classroom disruptions from your students
- Live question and answer session - Hear expert answers to all your ADD & ADHD questions.
Lezley Holmes is a Licensed Educational Psychologist who has earned her BA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in psychology and earned her MS and PPS credentials from California State University, Sacramento. Lezley has worked in urban school districts, community colleges and rural districts for the past fourteen years.
- Her experience includes assessment and identification of disabling conditions that affect learning from birth to age twenty.
- Her behavioral experience encompasses typical developing children as well as children with ADHD, PDD Spectrum Disorders, Emotional Disturbance, and Language Disorders. She has served in the SJUSD district as a PENT (Partners in Education Network of Trainers) representative where 200 psychologists in the state of CA were chosen due to their behavioral specialties and expertise.
- She has since founded Parent Help Live, a web based premiere resource for parents and educators of children aged 3 to 18. For more information, go to: www.parenthelplive.com .
Dr. Paul Copeland is a Board Certified Psychiatrist with nearly thirty years of experience working with children and adults in the area of mental health. He received his Medical Degree from the College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his Adult Psychiatry and Child Fellowship at the University of Iowa.
- He has served as general consultant and speaker to several local school districts and has served on the CHW Medical Foundation Children's Clinic for the last 18 years.
- Dr. Copeland has also served as the past Medical Director of the Child Adolescent Program and as the Chief Psychiatrist in Department of Psychiatry at Sutter Hospital.
- In addition to a private practice, Dr. Copeland founded Healing Pathways Medical Clinic, Inc.. For more information, go to: www.hpathways.com
The speaker's PowerPoint presentation slides are included with your audio recording purchase. All materials are accessible through the Internet and can be downloaded as a PDF file.
$199.00 for audio conference recording (CD or DVD) and program materials.
This is an outstanding program and therefore we offer purchasers a Money Back Guarantee. We are so confident that you will find the conference valuable that we offer a 100% money back guarantee from now until 30 days after the audio recording is shipped, making this a risk-free investment. Audio recordings will be received approximately three weeks after the live conference.